Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Twitter
Powered by Vanilla. Made with Bootstrap.
Theme built by Kasper Kronborg Isager
unknown error
  • hey there. i have this error :
    "Strict Standards: Declaration of TextElement::addChild() should be compatible with Element::addChild(Element $child) in /home/statuspr/public_html/funta.co.il/temp/cms/library/thirdparty/ZenPHP/TextElement.php on line 22"
    have no idea what to do with it.
    i know this server just upgraded thier php version.
    this site works fine with no errors on different servers.
    is there a soluttion?
  • i have this error too :
    "Strict Standards: Non-static method GeneralFunctions::replaceLinks() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/statuspr/public_html/funta.co.il/temp/cms/library/classes/FeinduraBase.class.php on line 1188"
  • This is because your PHP installation has strict mode on, where it reports strict errors, you can deactivate them in your PHP ini or use

error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE);

which should deactivate the strict error reporting. (if not the php.ini works for sure)
  • Thanks. Are you talking on the server Php installation? Cause this is out of my hands.
    What should I ask the web hosting company to do?
  • If its on a server, then this is strange, as there is mostly never strict mode on.

You have to ask them, to turn of Strict error reporting, if possible.
  • thanks for your help. i've passed the message to the web hosting company and the problame is solved!