Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Twitter
Powered by Vanilla. Made with Bootstrap.
Theme built by Kasper Kronborg Isager
Warning: session_start()
  • hey,
    i have this warning which i cant figure out : "Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fbstorag/public_html/newninadesign.com/index.php:1) in /home/fbstorag/public_html/newninadesign.com/cms/feindura.include.php on line 34"/

*it is written 3 times. also with "Cannot send session cache limiter" and "Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fbstorag/public_html/newninadesign.com/index.php:1) in /home/fbstorag/public_html/newninadesign.com/cms/feindura.include.php on line 50"

this site is on a server that has feindura installed on it (same domain) but on a different directory. i know it shouldent matter because i have done it a few times on different servers/domains.
    any sugestions?

• this means that either you write code before your wrote a session_start() or you wrote code, before the include('cms/feindura.include.php').

in there is create a news session, thats why it has to come first in your html file(s).
  • thats the thing, i didnt.
    i had another folder on this server that had this problame because i did this mistake (wrote the php from line 2).
    is it posible that it has something to do with it?
  • deleted and uploaded a few times, nothing works.
    it works with a different index.php file, but every thing is writen the same.
    i think im loosing my mind !!! :-((
  • i can also be when you added a whitespace before the first <?php
  • It also happens if your file editor adds stuff invisible to you (like file headers). I.E with my editor I ned to choose "UTF-8 without BOM" to save the right way!
  • this could also be a reason. but the feindura files are for sure saved without BOM and this is where the session gets started (in the cms/feindura.include.php)