Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Twitter
Powered by Vanilla. Made with Bootstrap.
Theme built by Kasper Kronborg Isager
Why is impossible to install on Server of Aruba.it ??
  • Hi, in my localhost its all ok on server I get :

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator at postmaster@nameofmywebsite.org to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Please help me I tryed with feindura+demosite but I cant see nothing!!
  • hi,

the problem here is either the .htaccess file in you websites path or the one in the /cms/ folder.

the .htaccess enables cache etc. in the frontend it enables speaking urls.
    for testing just rename the .htaccess and try. if that helps try to comment out (with #) lines like the one with
    - option index (or something like that)

this could solve you problem.

otherwise try other lines in the .htaccess file which you think could cause the problem.
  • hello I tried to rename htaccess file in:. - htacess in root and in /cms/ folder for backend ..that solves the problem now I have to find out which comment lines with #
    Thank you I am happy to try this engine, I have to practice how to integrate a backend in an existing template .. I'll try to follow closely the video guide otherwise ask for help in the forum
    Best regards, Max
  • i could be the option indexes or something line..

if you have a question, i'm here :)